Skip to content
Business PrinciplesChris Nicodemus2022-01-19T12:45:28+00:00
As a member of the distinguished TechServe Alliance, Ambassador Solutions teammates:
- DO adhere to the tenet of equal opportunity for all regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- DO abide by all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws with regard to the operation of their businesses.
- DO preserve all proprietary information relating to the business of their clients.
- DO actively avoid misrepresenting a consultant’s skills or experience.
- DO refrain from soliciting employees of their own active clients.
- DO have a clear policy for payment of consulting, marketing and recruiting personnel.
- DO comply with clients’ established business practices including those policies relating to gifts and gratuities to client employees.
- DO NOT engage in illegal restraint of trade, unfair competition or violation of antitrust laws and DO promote free and fair competition among members.
- DO NOT defame clients, consultants, or competitors.
- DO NOT misrepresent a consultant’s pay rate, contract terms, assignment duration, or other subjects pertinent to the business relationship.
- DO NOT have unreasonable non-competition clauses or unfairly prevent a consultant from pursuing other opportunities.
- DO NOT induce consultants to breach or improperly interfere with a contractual relationship.