Our large financial services client in Indy is seeking an Enterprise Agile and DevOps Coach who will coach at Portfolio, Program, and Team levels across the Technology organization . You will use strong collaboration and facilitation skills to drive various components of the value stream in their adoption/maturation of agile, DevOps and Development practices. As a Coach, you are expected to be a strong advocate of agile-lean practices and processes and be able to mentor and lead others to develop their skills functioning in Agile and DevOps. You must demonstrate the empathy, concern for others, ego-lessness, practicality and patience of an effective servant leader and agent-of-change for individuals, teams and organizations. You will have a solid understating of Development methodologies and reasonable understating of modern Cloud technologies and Enterprise security principles.
You are a central component of multiple delivery teams. You should present a level-headed, objective perspective to balance the often-opposing needs of Product, Architecture, Engineering and, Security, Your voice will be the most influential in suggesting improvements to the way we work. You are a coach to the teams looking to be more engaged and effective.
Identify and quickly resolve blockers and assess technical risks.
Help the document and draft presentations, processes and competing positions in the Enterprise and facilitate decision making process. You will help bridge ITSM and DevOps Principles.
Coach, mentor and foster a positive/environment that values collaboration
- 40% Team Health/Coaching- Engage with Scrum Masters to deliver and assess team health and maturity and use Agile metrics and ADO to monitor the health of the teams and identify where coaching opportunities exist
- 25% Relationship Management & Collaboration- Collaborate with the RTEs to coach Product Managers and stakeholders to build and maintain the Vision, Roadmap, and Program Backlogs. Establish a Coaching COE and foster consistent application of SAFe principles and practices.
- 20% Training – Provide training and coaching on all aspects of SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- 15% Enterprise Engagement– Support quarterly PI planning processes; provide coaching and team workshops on how to best implement effective Agile/SAFe practices.
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Agile coaching experience
- Deep understanding of SAFe and Agile with hands-on experience in Scrum, Kanban, Lean and/or eXtreme programming
- experience as a change agent leading process improvement in a large enterprise
- experience building and executing transformation strategies
- SAFe SPC Certification (Certified Program Consulting) or equivalent
- LEAN process improvement experience
- PMI-ACP or Scrum Alliance CSP Certification is bonus
|Position||Enterprise Coach (Agile and DevOps)|
|Type||Contract (6 months)|