Healthcare service provider seeking key player who:
- Designs and leads the implementation of technical system tools and processes.
- Assesses, supports and maintains technology processes and services in multiple areas of responsibility.
- Executes and guides others on tasks comprising non-routine efforts.
- Leads the design and implementation of new technical
and operational processes and workflows.
- Provides timely, accurate and on-call systems maintenance, support and enhancements.
- Installs and upgrades software and hardware. Monitors and troubleshoots system performance.
- Develops and runs related automation scripts and reporting tools. Leads service management and operational processes.
- Patch Management
- Asset Management
- Software Licensing
- Standards Definition
- Technology Service Improvements
- Technical Troubleshooting
- Analytical Thinking
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft Intune experience a big plus
- ServiceNow experience a plus
|Position||Operations & Technical Support Analyst|
|Location||Remote to Indianapolis, IN|
|Type||Contract-to-hire (6 months)|